In compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, Katahashi Instruments Japan Corporation LTD (hereinafter, the owner), owner of the website katahashi.com. (hereinafter, the website) informs you in this section about the policy of collection and treatment of own and third party cookies, as well as their purposes and terms.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that websites store in the browser of the user who visits them in order to make the user experience more efficient.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to personalise content and ads, provide social media features and analyse traffic. We also share information about your use of the website with our social media, advertising and web analytics partners, who may combine it with other information you have provided to them or that they have collected from your use of their services.
Some cookies are essential to the operation of the site, for example, the built-in browser. Others are used to collect information for statistical and web usage purposes.
This website uses third-party services to collect information for statistical and web usage purposes. Specifically, own cookies, third party cookies, session cookies and active cookies for analytical, marketing and technical purposes.
The following information on the types of cookies contained on this page helps to better understand the functions they make possible.
Depending on how long they remain in the browser, they are divided into:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie space of your computer until you close the browser, so that none is recorded on the user’s disk. The information obtained through these cookies is used to enable operational management with each of the users who are simultaneously accessing the website.
- Persistent cookies: These are cookies that remain stored in the cookie space of your computer once the browser is closed, and that will consult the website the next time you access it to remember information that facilitates navigation (directly access the service without having to make the login process) or the provision of a commercial service (offer those products or services related to previous visits).
In addition, the cookies exchanged when browsing a website may be:
- First-party or own cookies: These are cookies generated by the website being visited.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are received when browsing that website, but which have been generated by a third party service that is hosted on it. An example might be a cookie used by an advertisement or banner advertisement on the website you are visiting. Another might be a cookie used by a web beacon hired by the website you are visiting.
- Necessary or technical: these are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services.
- Statistics or analysis or measurement: these are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
- Behavioural or marketing advertising: these are those which, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to analyse your browsing habits on the Internet in order to show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Preference or personalisation cookies: Preference cookies allow the website to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region you are in.
Cookies used on this site
- Use of Google Analytics cookies on websites.
- Google Analytics privacy terms.
- Google cookie terms and conditions.
- Cookiebot Cookie Statement *
Third party services
Acceptance of the cookies policy
The owner of the website displays information on its Cookies Policy at the bottom of any page of the portal with each login so that you are aware of it.
In view of this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during the current session.
“Own” cookies are used only by the owner of this website and “Third-party” cookies are also used by the service provider detailed in the table above.
How can I disable or delete these cookies?
You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. Consult the options and instructions provided by your browser to do so. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you will need to delete them from your browser options.
Below, we indicate how to make these settings in the different browsers:
- Internet Explorer.
- Microsoft Edge.
- Other browsers: consult the documentation for the browser you have installed.
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
If you wish to refuse Google Analytics analytics cookies in all browsers, so that no information is sent to Google Analytics, you can download an add-on that performs this function from this link.
Exercising your rights