In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, as well as with the current legislation in force on data protection, contained in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, we inform you that by completing this form you are giving your express consent, as well as all personal data provided by the user on the website, to be included and processed in a register of personal data processing activities for this purpose and maintained under the responsibility of the owner.
Identity of the person responsible
- Owner: Katahashi Instruments Japan Corporation LTD
- Address: 県道263 Japan〒 397-0001 Nagano, Kiso District, Kiso, Fukushima
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: katahashi.com.
Principles applied in the processing of data
In processing your personal data, the Data Controller will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: The Data Controller will always require consent for the processing of your personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes about which it will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: The Data Controller will request from you only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: Data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Data Controller will inform you of the relevant retention period depending on the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Data Controller will periodically review the lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that their security, confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed. You should be aware that the Data Controller takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or misuse of the data of its users by third parties.
Collection of personal data
- Request access to your stored data.
- Request rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of their processing.
- Oppose the processing.
- Request the portability of your data.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
- Sending an email: The Data Controller requests personal data which may include: first and last name, email address, telephone number and your website address in order to respond to your queries. For example, the Data Controller uses these data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the Website, the services provided through the Website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the Website, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the Website or of the contract.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. the Owner has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the social networks of the Holder, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
- The Holder will process your personal data in order to correctly manage its presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow.
Security of personal data
Legitimation for data processing
Categories of personal data
- Identifying data.
Recipients of personal data
- Google Analytics